BEN URI'S PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
通過聯繫 Ben Uri 或在畫廊登錄，您同意我們保存您的聯繫方式，以添加到我們的時事通訊電子郵件發送，讓您瞭解我們的事件和開幕。
1. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER UK AND EU DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
董事會 Ben Uri 根據1998年《數據保護法》，您的資訊是數據控制器。所有 Ben Uri 工作人員和代表在收集或處理有關個人的數據時，必須瞭解並遵守1988年《數據保護法》和/或信息委員會的指導。
2. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
We sometimes need to collect personal information about you:
- If you correspond with us, either by email or by another form of communication, your message may include your name, address, email address and telephone number, as well as other personal information.
Please see the other link for more information about cookies on this website.
3. HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA/INFORMATION
We may use the information about you for the following purposes:
- To inform and to update you about our work at Ben Uri through our newsletter. The legal basis is consent under Article 6(1)(a). If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please see below.
- To respond to your enquiry. The legal basis is consent under Article 6(1)(a).
4. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Organisations that help us process donations
- Organisations that help us develop and maintain our website and mailing lists
- Government bodies such as HMRC
- And where we are required by law to disclose
5. OPTING OUT OF OUR MAILING LIST
Every newsletter update contains an unsubscribe link in the footer. By unsubscribing, this automatically takes you off the list and you will not be emailed again by Ben Uri.
6. STORING AND PROTECTING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Ben Uri 將確保我們以安全的方式存儲所有個人數據，並確保所有 Ben Uri 工作人員、承包商和代表將負責確保所有數據的安全。
6.1 We will ensure that all manual files and databases will be kept up-to-date and will have an agreed archiving policy. We will check and keep regular maintenance of this data and discard data when necessary.
6.2 We will ensure that employees and representatives protect individuals' data from accidental disclosure and that they know they have a legal duty to ensure they do not:
6.2.1 give passwords to other people, who will then have access to the data
6.2.2 recycle reports that contain personal data
6.2.3 leave data in a public place or that is easily accessed by unauthorised personnel, for example left about on laptops or in files either in or out of the office, where they can be accessed.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your personal data we may hold on you, and you have the right to require inaccurate personal data to be corrected. You also have the right to have your personal data deleted and the right to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one month.
We will retain your personal information until we no longer need it as defined by our operational needs, or until you ask us to remove your details.
If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us.
創建文檔：2012 年 7 月 4 日
Date modified: 25 May 2021